17447Re: Mai HiME ep 23 (Freaking big spoilers, yo)

  • ivevei
    Mar 4, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, dchan <d_chan126@y...> wrote:

      > mellowrg <mellowrg@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "ivevei" <ivevei@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I few more notes:

      > Well, I'm not that sure, but considering Shizuru didn't deny it I'd
      > say it happened but not in the context that we expect.
      >
      > Natsuki"s story seemed to be based on that. Did her mother really
      > betray her? Or did she feel that her chances of survival with Searrs
      > with be better (considering what a rotten egg the first district is)
      >
      > did Shizuru really molest her in her sleep?

      Waits for the raw to dl...

      The preview seems to indicate Haruka buys the farm. No! The writers
      mislead us yet again!

      What happens is Yukino calls forth Diana. Shizuru cuts Diana up, but
      right before the killing blow, Natsuki - desperate to stop this
      madness - calls forth Duran to block... only to have Duran run through
      by Shizuru!

      Duran *_* kaboom
      Shizuru o_o starts turning into green sparklies...
      Natsuki o_O screams in shock
      Shizuru to Natsuki: "No, it had to be this way, I had to make you hate
      me so you would kill me. Now you'll be safe, forever..." *disappears*
      Natsuki: "SHIZURUUUUUUU!!!"

      Yeah, we wish :P
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic