17196Re: R.O.D. Vol. 5

  • Jen
    Feb 10, 2005

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:
      >

      > > Oh why why WHY couldn't they have made a Pencil Board of the
      > > aut16400-BIG.jpg poster (See Yuricon Files)?
      >
      > Yeah, let's all write Geneon and complain! (And then I'd get a C&D
      > letter from them and it would all go downhill from there. LOL)

      Me, I'd love for YuriCon to become a feared lobbying group, demanding
      US publishers bring us selected yuri works we deem worthy. Plus, the
      lovely atheniag could become gloriously corrupt, accepting yurilicious
      gifts from YuriCon members in exchange for the right word in the right
      ear. ^-^

      "As a loyal YuriCon member, I'd love it if you could demand Tokyopop
      publish YKK. Hey, why don't I SEND you the complete published works,
      including all novels, artbooks, posters and plushies? So you can...
      um... consider their worth, like. I could also throw in BEBE's Creole
      series (signed by Konno Oyuki), but only if you demand they also
      publish those Azumanga doujins where Sakaki gets done by the Cat. In
      hardcover."

      Ah, sweet corruption. Such a warm, fuzzy feeling. ^_^

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic