17165Re: [Yuricon] Glossary of Terms - at least partially on-topic

  • kanariya
    Feb 6, 2005
      Something I've always wondered about is this (and I haven't managed to
      find it by myself as of yet): if 'biseinen' is the older male
      equivalent of 'bishounen', then what is the older female equivalent of
      'bishoujo'? I didn't notice the answer while I went through the
      glossary; forgive me if it's already there. But I've always been
      curious about this. ^_^ Likewise, is there a term for a type of
      comics, equivalent to 'seinen' and 'shounen', that reflects comics
      targetted to an older audience than 'shoujo'?

      CW

      elsewherecw@...
      AIM: ElsewhereCW
      LJ: elsewherecw