16868Re: Kannazuki no Miko 9

  • mellowrg
    Dec 3, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:

      > Seriously, I think the best we can hope for is that Himeko and
      chikane die
      > in each other's arms, because frankly, there's really no ending
      visible at
      > this moment that *I* would categorize as "happy." We'll be lucky is
      it has
      > an ending at all, and doesn't just stop. LOL

      Have you ever watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Erica? Kannaduki is
      basically that, but with Mechs and Lesbians.

      Furthermore it's a spoof on Super Robots.

      The ending won't be bad in the way you expect, but there is a good
      chance that it might have a rushed resolution.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic