16643Re: [Yuricon] Re: Recruiting for "The List"

  • rosepress@aol.com
    Nov 5, 2004
      In a message dated 11/5/2004 5:34:38 AM Central Standard Time, theo@... writes:
      I have always preferred the sub format when watching anime, but I still
      believe dubbing is necessary. Trust me, I think "Innocence" would have
      made more if it were dubbed. All those visuals that were going on
      screen, and having to read the subtitles at the bottom of the screen
      really does make the whole thing a different viewing experience. This
      is just my opinion.
      I like 'em both, but as my ears age and the high frequencies drop out, I'm relying more and more on subs.

      Rose
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic