16642Re: [Yuricon] Re: Recruiting for "The List"

  • Jeyl
    Nov 5, 2004
      I have always preferred the sub format when watching anime, but I still
      believe dubbing is necessary. Trust me, I think "Innocence" would have
      made more if it were dubbed. All those visuals that were going on
      screen, and having to read the subtitles at the bottom of the screen
      really does make the whole thing a different viewing experience. This
      is just my opinion.
      On Nov 5, 2004, at 3:48 AM, shenotski wrote:

      > The dubbing on key it is very good.Then again if you have a thing
      > against dubs i dought this will change your mind.
      > > Sub, of course. The only way that I can force myself to watch Dubbed
      > is it
      > > it's free On Demand.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>