16634Re: [Yuricon] Recruiting for "The List"

    Nov 2, 2004
      >From: KathrynDarkStar@...

      > >granted, I haven't seen the show, but... that seems more of a
      > >"thankyouforbeingmyfriendiwuvyou"-snuggle rather than a... "oh...
      > >god... you make my heart beat so fast and and and"-embrace. love is...
      > >well. awkward. e___e plenty of girls hug and tell their friends they
      > >love them. I probably shouldn't be speaking, since I haven't seen it,
      > >but hey. ^^; Just thought I'd give my two cents.

      You see my problem! LOL This is why I usually wait for a few people to
      confirm the request. Especially when I haven't seen the series in question.

      If "The List" was only for "real" lesbians, I'd be getting emails all the
      time demanding why certain characters were or were not on the darn thing
      until it drove me to distraction. That's why I err on the side of leniency
      and allow people to request names that really, let's face it, don't belong.
      :-)