16631Re: [Yuricon] Recruiting for "The List"

  • Niki
    Nov 1, 2004
      granted, I haven't seen the show, but... that seems more of a
      "thankyouforbeingmyfriendiwuvyou"-snuggle rather than a... "oh...
      god... you make my heart beat so fast and and and"-embrace. love is...
      well. awkward. e___e plenty of girls hug and tell their friends they
      love them. I probably shouldn't be speaking, since I haven't seen it,
      but hey. ^^; Just thought I'd give my two cents.

      ~Elae
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic