16624Re: Yuri goggles and this season's anime

  • mellowrg
    Nov 1 1:49 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

      > No kidding... Of course, I'm in little doubt that Himeko will turn out
      > to be depressingly straight and that Chikane will end up doing the
      > embittered if-I-can't-have-her-no-one-can thing later on, before finally
      > being defeated by Boring Robot Guy. At least episode 4 gives us some
      > handy dark-and-painful-past to be overcome in the course of gratuitous
      > slashing, I suppose.

      Ehh..? I guess we graduated from different schools of cliche. The way
      I see it, Himeko will save Chikane from the dark side with the power
      of Luv~~ and they'll both summon and pilot the golden mech of doom. It
      just happens that everything will happen in a very cliche manner. XD
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic