16619Re: Yuri goggles and this season's anime

  • mellowrg
    Nov 1, 2004

      > Well, we're a month into the new season, and I have to say that I've
      > got my yuri goggles turned *way* up, but am still coming up shotrt.
      >
      > Sure, Kannazuki no Miko is like Yamibou meets Marimite, but other than
      > that, I'm pretty stuck for fun couples to watch. I actually found
      > myself looking askance at Suszuka and Arisa from Mahou Shoujo Ririkaru
      > Nanoha and thinking that, when the camera's off them, they're really
      > holding hands and proclaiming their like for one another. LOL
      >
      > Help me out here! Who are you seeing in your yuri goggles?

      Not many slashable pairs this season, but since we're in super squint
      mode the list can be extended a bit. XD

      Shizuru from Mai-Hime arouses suspicion from me. Even more since I
      read about her likes at the official site.
      http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/my-hime/web/character/shizuru.html

      Speaking of which, I think you're Mai-Hime review on Okazu was too
      premature. This is going to be a 24 episode series. A Sunrise anime at
      that. Many things will happen.

      Also, it's not based on a game, but yes, it is intended to push sales
      of its merchandise. Of course, this is a given since it's a Sunrise anime.

      In the Rozen Maiden field there's Suigintou. She just strikes me as
      one. Especially when she obsesses over Shinku. A major S type lesbian,
      but a lesbian none the less. I'm looking forward to see her
      interaction with her owner.

      On the more extreme field there's Discode. 18+ anime. Main character
      is a Futanari/d-girl. You have been warned.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic