16417Re: MariMite Haru 13 (SPOILERS)

  • mellowrg
    Sep 30, 2004
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@i...> wrote:
      > > On Sep 30, 2004, at 5:33 PM, mellowrg wrote:
      > >

      > > > It's particularly amusing how Yumi used "Sei's skinship tactics"
      > > >
      > > > Thus, proving once again that Yumi's true senpai is Sei. XD
      > >
      > > Yep. I'm not sure, but I think I heard Yumi say something along
      the
      > > lines of "Sachiko is my boom." when Youko asks if she likes
      Sachiko.
      > > But it may be my poor grasp of the language.
      >
      > LMAO

      The sure ask that "[insert name] no koto, suki?" question quite often
      do they?

      > > > Yumi can be quite chilling when she's adopting her new mask. I
      had
      > > > some goosebumps when she was waving to the crowd.
      > >
      > > I thought it was more confidence and self-assuredness and I found
      it
      > > be a good thing.
      > >

      > Got to agree with that. I didn't see anything chilling in it - just
      > much-needed dose of confident maturity. I thought it quite
      wonderful,
      > myself.

      It's chilling in a good way. To see the usual animated Yumi so calm,
      and latently forceful. That was a Rosa class demeanor there. It
      reminds me of the first episode of season 1 Brr...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic