16120American cartoon yuri was Re: [Yuricon] OT: Anime inspires fashion

    Aug 31, 2004
      >From: "Jessica White" <losstarot@...>

      >That's a really good point. Particularly now, animators on both sides of
      >the Pacific seem to influence each other. I only wish we would get some
      >more yuri influence Stateside. The last American cartoon I can remember
      >with a lot of femme-slash potential was Jem. Kimber and Stormer were so
      >cute when they made that album together. (And I'm such a geek for
      >remembering it!) :P

      Yes, but you can join the club. :-)

      I have good news for you: Kim Possible and Shego are SO slashable. I find
      myself reading other people's fanfic for a change, just to get a fix of
      these two. Allaine oin Fanfiction.net has three (one unfinished) stories
      that actually do not suck starring these two.