15860Re: [Yuricon] Hi folks

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Aug 5, 2004
      In a message dated 8/5/2004 8:46:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:
      > "Foul, fetid, fuming, foggy filthyyyyy - Philadelphia!"
      >
      > Sorry, had a 1776 breakdown there...
      I think that the founding fathers wouldn't have minded 1776 Philadelphia so much if they had the chance to see 2004 Philadelphia.  ;)  It's been nothing but downhill for the last 228 years.  Not that putting the nation's capital in a swamp was a brilliant alternative... :)

      As for what I'm watching now...absolutely nothing.  I haven't had a chance to see any of Marimite Haru just yet, and that's really all I am interested in at the moment.

      Katya
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic