15839Re: [Yuricon] Hi folks

  • Chalcahuite
    Aug 5, 2004
      On Aug 5, 2004, at 8:46 AM, Erica Friedman wrote:

      >> From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
      >
      >> I'm Serge, and I live in Philadelphia where it's also hot and humid.
      >
      > "Foul, fetid, fuming, foggy filthyyyyy - Philadelphia!"
      >
      > Sorry, had a 1776 breakdown there...

      Typical. Just what I'd expect from a Rangers fan. ;)

      >> I'm also one of Erica's many loyal minions and can often be found
      >> lifting heavy objects, giving out neck rubs and squishing bugs. ;)
      >
      > And saving Otakon from evil shoplifters. Don't forget that.

      Well, no, I will cherish that memory, but I don't think that's really
      typical of being your minion. For the other Otakon staffers on the
      list now, my fiance, Donna, and I were the really, really, really black
      ops people that maybe a handful of special ops people knew about. We
      helped ferret out three or four boys who were shoplifting on Sunday.

      -==-
      Serge
      "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic