15830Re: [Yuricon] Hi folks

    Aug 5, 2004
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      >I'm Serge, and I live in Philadelphia where it's also hot and humid.

      "Foul, fetid, fuming, foggy filthyyyyy - Philadelphia!"

      Sorry, had a 1776 breakdown there...

      >I'm also one of Erica's many loyal minions and can often be found
      >lifting heavy objects, giving out neck rubs and squishing bugs. ;)

      And saving Otakon from evil shoplifters. Don't forget that.

      >Favorite Couple:
      >Haruka and Michiru
      >
      >I really want to be like Haruka when I grow up, though Satou Sei is a
      >real close second.

      Me too. LOL Or Yuriko. She's got all the charm and suave I don't.

      Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic