15816Re: [Yuricon] Re: Hi folks

  • Trishane Lee
    Aug 4, 2004
      It's nice to meet another fanfic author. My name is Shane but my pen name is Haruka_Clone. I read some final fantisy but not much. My favs couples are H&M to! They are always who i write about but if I think of any utena/athny I'll rememeber to send you a link or something. Drop me a line always good to talk to another writer. It goes for any in the group to if ya want to read my fics just drop me a line i also take request.

      terms5@... wrote:
      Heya Jess!

      Yeah I'm a lurker too, but welcome nonetheless! ^_^ I was wondering
      have you written any H&M fics? They are my favorite couple in anime
      as well...Michiru always teasing poor Ruka hehee...Also you said you
      wrote Final fantasy fics :O Do you have any from 8? I loved that game
      sooo much! >.<;; Anyways, see you on the board, or in the shadows ;)

      Sarah

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica White" <losstarot@v...>
      wrote:
      > Hey everyone, I'm a newbie and I tend to be quiet on these kinds of
      lists, but I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Jessi, and my fanfic
      pen name is Celestra. I write mostly Final Fantasy and other video
      game fic but I will read pretty much any fandom. If anyone was at
      Anime Next or Otakon this year, my best friend and I were dressed as
      Utena and Anthy (I was the one in the freakin' huge dress ^^).
      They're probably my favorite canon yuri couple next to Haruka and
      Michiru from Sailor Moon. H&M are probably my favorite couple in all
      of anime, yuri or otherwise. They're adorable and they crack me up.

      > Back to lurking. ^^

      Do you Yahoo!?