15627Re: MADLAX 13 some minor spoilers, some speculation

  • lililicious_scanlations
    Jul 5, 2004
      <but the Ayu team is made up from the A-S/Lillicious team so I'm
      <presuming their accuracy is really high.

      Just for the record. Lililicious has nothing to do with Ayu. It is
      true that some of the A-source people joined Ayu but they don't have
      any translators. And since lililicious provided the translators for
      Marimite... I don't know about Ayu's accuracy.
      Better check if you are able to translate yourself ;)

      Greetz

      Tiny_Snowfairy
      http://lililicious.cjb.net
      #lililicious @ irc.evilpanties.net