15330Re: [Yuricon] Re: More trivial information, but on Topic

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Jun 7, 2004
      In a message dated 6/7/2004 4:20:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:
      > Loads. I saw Cannibal Women and it renewed my belief that Adrienne
      > Barbeau is a goddes who walks among us. It also spawned an obsession
      > with Man Jerky among myself and my roommates.
      I saw Adrienne Barbeau on "Drew Carey" last week, and bemoaned how the last 15 years have treated her.  But I loved her in "Swamp Thing" and some of those other really bad films way back in my childhood.  I'm assuming that "Cannibal Women" would be one of those.  :)

      Katya
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic