1524Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri Opening of Alien 9

  • Kathryn Williams
    Dec 1, 2001

      > I've seen 1 and 2 of Alien 9 too. Yuri must have spent nearly the
      > entire second episode crying. I have to say that Yuri's seiyuu does
      > very, very convincing crying. The second episode was almost painful
      > for me to watch. I wish Yuri would grow a stronger backbone, though,
      > she's starting to remind me of Shinji from Evangelion.

      I know what you mean I just wrote a long review about this and Yuri's crying
      was so painful to listen to at times... It wasn't like the winey Girls you
      usually hear in Anime. There are alot of rather disturbing elements in the
      series. Hey at least she has a good reason to Cry. I mean she is only 9 and
      has a horrible fear of Aliens I still cant fingure out why they even forced
      her to wear that weird thing in the first place. I've gone through the
      entire Site and I'm not sure how many episodes there will be but it looks
      like maybe five because Episode 3 just same out and there is talk of more
      but what else can they do right? *looks around at all the confused people*
      gotta love talking about anime noone has heard about and trying not to spoil
      any of it for them

      ja

      Kat