15045Re: [Yuricon] Off anf on-topic at the same time! A must-see movie

  • Johann Chua
    May 4 3:33 PM
      At 05:03 PM 5/3/2004 -0000, atheniag wrote:
      >One of the videos I rented was called "So Close" (Chik yeung tin sai)
      >and it was so good that I want to share with you all.

      I really like Corrinne May's version of "Close to You" that was played at key
      moments, but it doesn't seem to be on any CD, including the movie's
      soundtrack!

      The OST is out of print so I didn't have any qualms about downloading it as
      archived MP3s using eMule. For some reason Karen Mok sings "Close to You"
      even though this version wasn't even in the movie's end credits.

      Corrine May's self-titled solo album is nice, though.

      http://www.corrinnemay.com