15012Torako and Asagi was Re: Yotsubato!

    May 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
      wrote:
      > > > Ne, those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, are not
      > > > in the Yuri mailing list, you may be interested in knowing about
      > > > recent developments in Yotsubato! (Azuma Kiyohiko's new manga,
      > > > after Azumanga Daioh) It's been more or less made clear that
      > > > Asagi, the older of the three sisters (the one who is in
      college,
      > > > everyone is always saying she's such a beauty, pure sexy
      dynamite),
      > > > is seriously dating her friend Torako. ^^

      Torako looks alot like Sakaki, if all of a sudden she realized she was
      seriously gay. LOL

      I'm still on the fence about them dating, though. We see them hanging
      out, sure, but not really much else. Obviously I *hope* we get more.
      :-)