14945Re: [Yuricon] Two nominees for The List (Yuricon)

  • Reese
    Apr 27, 2004
      At 03:47 PM 4/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      >Second season of Jubei-chan.
      >
      >It's likely the Cold Affinity did have an effect on her personality,
      >though, and somewhat explains her actions throughout second
      >season. Jiyu's embrace at the end of the season melts it, which changes
      >her Warrior form uniform from blue-grey to golden.

      That explains the change. I must admit that though I have viewed the series
      now, I am not Sherlock Hound by any means. Thank you for the clarification.

      >Whether or not they have to wear their Eyepatches again, Jiyu's fever
      >might be a problem (the way it was for her mother.) Guess Freasha will
      >have to frequently snuggle her to make sure. Darn. <g>

      One may only hope. They both deserve a garden after what they have been
      through.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic