1489Re: [Yuricon] Ogata Megumi in concert video! If she ain't yuri - no one is

  • Menagi-chan
    Nov 30, 2001
      From: "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@...>
      To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 9:53 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Ogata Megumi in concert video! If she ain't yuri - no one
      is

      > With permission from my new best friend, Layne Tanner, I can make
      available
      > to you for download a .zip file (it's monstrous, so be warned) of Ogata
      > Megumi in concert.
      >

      > It's got clips from 4 songs. The first I can't remember the name of, and I
      > don't like it much, then "Coming Out" (the song where she sings as a gay
      > guy,) "Eien Yori Nagai Mirai e" with Takahashi Yoko - one of my absolute
      > fave songs. (Check the fangirls screaming at the touching moment at the
      end
      > - I was totally with them on that) Last is "Dear My Angel," her signature
      > song. Bloody shame Layne didn't show her ending the song.
      >
      > Here is Layne's site, btw:
      > http://www.sacred-star.com
      >
      > And here's the zip of her singing....yum
      >
      > http://www.envy.nu/layne/MGconcert.zip
      >
      > I'll upload a copy of it to the MO shrine on the site this weekend so we
      > don't have to overload Layne's server.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > One happy, happy Erica

      Layne strikes again. *cracks up laughing* That girl is a marvel, to be
      sure. *makes a mental note to get back in touch with her* Dani (my Yaten)
      and Layne decided to use me as a rope in tug of war at Anime Expo.. Damn
      near dislodged my shoulder..

      I wish she'd put the Sera Myu stuff back up, but due to people pirating her
      hard work, I don't blame her...

      Jya matta ne!

      Menagi-chan
      http://web.tampabay.rr.com/menagi/

      I still think I'm a better Seiya.. LOL!!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic