1486Ogata Megumi in concert video! If she ain't yuri - no one is

    Nov 30, 2001
      With permission from my new best friend, Layne Tanner, I can make available
      to you for download a .zip file (it's monstrous, so be warned) of Ogata
      Megumi in concert.

      It's got clips from 4 songs. The first I can't remember the name of, and I
      don't like it much, then "Coming Out" (the song where she sings as a gay
      guy,) "Eien Yori Nagai Mirai e" with Takahashi Yoko - one of my absolute
      fave songs. (Check the fangirls screaming at the touching moment at the end
      - I was totally with them on that) Last is "Dear My Angel," her signature
      song. Bloody shame Layne didn't show her ending the song.

      Here is Layne's site, btw:
      http://www.sacred-star.com

      And here's the zip of her singing....yum

      http://www.envy.nu/layne/MGconcert.zip

      I'll upload a copy of it to the MO shrine on the site this weekend so we
      don't have to overload Layne's server.

      Cheers,

      One happy, happy Erica