14190Re: This may be off topic,but...

  • Renee
    Mar 1, 2004

      Thanks everyone who gace me advice and your words of kindness. It was greatly appreciated. And to one of my yuricon roomies, don't mention it, I wasn't going to let anyone be with out a place to stay, that's just the way I am. I was in my room long enough to take  showers and change during yuricon and that was it, so it wasn't like I was using it,lol!
      ~Renee

      Do you Yahoo!?