13108PGSM 9 thoughts

    Dec 1, 2003
      I was able, at last to watch this! (Phew, I was going through
      withdrawal.)

      Plot-wise, it was mostly about Usagi mooning over Cape Boy.

      Subtext-wise it was all about Ami. She's making eye-contact all over
      the place - schmoozing up Rei, fighting with Makoto (and we all know
      what bloddlust can do to a person) even getting a hug and grope from
      Usagi. (OK the grope we projected...but trust me, you'll say, "Usagi,
      get your hand off Ami's ass!" too.)

      Seriously, it's nice to see Ami come out of her shell - at her own
      pace, this time.