12565Re: [Yuricon] Re: eerrmmmm.......hi

  • Renee
    Oct 2, 2003
      Laughs* Silly Kun. Are ya going to nekocon? And you still owe me a visit ya goof!

      kun <kun@...> wrote:

      It happens ;) Although I only blush when confronted with attractive
      women...and Alan's recitals of hentai manga =^.^=

      Well, improvement's improvement ;)

      Do you Yahoo!?