      From: "kun"
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon Auctions are back! 2 wonderful yuri manga up
      Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:41:13 -0400
      > Himitsu no Hanazono
      > The Secret Garden
      > A Romantic Shoujoai Cinderella Story!
      > Long-distance runner Misono meets the boy of her dreams, charming and
      > talented Sakuya. But Misono is injured and can't run, and Sakuya has
      > more than one secret. Can true love flourish between them? This manga
      > is written by Fuji Mihona, author of GALS! And may well be the finest
      > shoujo ai love story ever. This book is used, and of course the text
      > is in Japanese.
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      > ViewItem&category=3962&item=2193116325
      I can't believe no one has bid on this! Especially after Erica translated
      it for us...it's the best shoujoai story ever told!
      The artwork's great, the characters are all likeable, and there's even a
      bishounen or two, so it's got something for everyone ;)
      And for all those wondering where all the happy straight and gay couples
      are...then this is definately for you. It's got an extremely happy ending