12183New Yuricon Shop design and Goodies for sale

    Sep 1, 2003
      Hi all!

      I know I've been remiss about updating the website, sorry. The broken
      arms sucked the energy right out of me, then I was obsessed with
      writing to make up for lost time, then had a coupla cons...

      Anyway, the site is undergoing a slight redesign and redo, in
      preparation for a larger redesign and redo, eventually. I'm starting
      with our Yuricon Shop, because that'll take the most time. It's not
      completed yet, but things will be added as I have time and energy.

      In the meantime, I've added a bunch of Japanese yuri doujinshi written
      and drawn by Tadeno Eriko, one of our Yuricon Guests of Honor. We have
      several publications available from her. "Works," my personal
      favorite, will be our next translation project. :-)

      I'm working on putting up some postcards drawn by our other Guest of
      Honor, Rica Takashima. These are all as cute as they can possibly be,
      so they make great gifts!

      The Yuricon Shop is located at http://www.yuricon.org

      Drop by and I hope you like the new look!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic