11817Re: [Yuricon] Completely and utterly OT

  • Shannon Stricof
    Aug 5, 2003
      That was brilliant, just what I needed to brighten the night a little.

      -Shannon Ami

      Menagi_chan <menagi_chan@...> wrote:
      A friend sent me this:
      http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

      *dies laughing*  If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
      kick out if it....

      Jya matta ne!

      Menagi-chan
      www.starnighindustries.com