11636Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Movie Suggestions (OT?)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Jul 7, 2003
      > get out of plausible deniability. I mean, if I hadn't been exposed to CCS
      > fandom before watching the anime, would I actually pick up that Touya and
      > Yukito _are_ a couple, rather than _likely_ to be but not definitely a
      > couple? (This was brought up by a Touya/Yukito fan on cffml.) Then again

      Just for myself, I noticed it right away...I mean to say, sure two young teenage boys MIGHT ride a bike together but would the one not pedaling really be holding on so tight? =^.^=

      Kun
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic