11630Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Movie Suggestions (OT?)

  • E.M Lason
    Jul 4, 2003
      Hi there
      I have got a problem with two yuri mangas i won.They are "Love my life " and "Applause".They are both great comics but unfortunately only in Japanese.I was searching the net for any info or translation or even small synopsis or author`s biography but i didn`t find anything! (even on famous manga bob bons web site!)
      Please anybody can You help me to find out what these comisc are about? I will be grateful

      malicia

      Login To Lycos Mail
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic