11621Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Movie Suggestions (OT?)

  • Shannon Stricof
    Jul 3, 2003
      As for me, there are so darn few really "lesbian" characters by my
      interpretation, that it's ocassionally frustrating. For every Haruka and
      Michiru, there are many dozens of Tomoyos. And even H&M are never seen
      kissing.

      That's why I think SnB ought to be an anime. :-) THEN we'd see the overtly
      lesbian lead kissing other, completely willing, female characters, dammit!
      LOL

      SnB would make a great anime. It's too bad it isn't. Maybe someday.....

      -Shannon Ami

      Do you Yahoo!?