11613Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Movie Suggestions (OT?)

  • Dark Light
    Jul 3, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Trixterpriest@...
      Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:08:53 -0400
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Movie Suggestions (OT?)

      > No rules were broken ;) Welcome to Yuricon =^.^= Please > keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all > times...
      Thanks a lot! I will keep that in mind, and wear my helmet as well :)

      > A good place to start looking for yuri in anime would be > The List.
      I have to say that I always check the obvious spots first ;). However, to the best of my understanding, the list is pretty much down to people's interpretation. For example, I have seen Ghost in the Shell and though the main hero could be described as butch (and lovely) the word lesbian didn't occured to me while watching the film.

      I was hoping to get people's opinions about films they particularily like and why do they think those films should be classified under yuri. Perhaps I set my expectations too high :) However, I did my best to pass my own knowledge -unfortunately only basic lavel information I am sure you all know- to the other neophyte here, on a personal e-mail.

      All the best,
      DL

      http://www.operamail.com
      Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year