11577Re: Longest con report of them all

  • Pat
    Jul 1, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Gina D" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
      > I see reference to "teh sexay" on the pic site, but can you please
      tell me
      > what pic features her and which one in the pic she is?
      >
      > Finally, my curiousity will be satisfied.

      She's going to absolutely kill me, but I'll tell you anyway. ^^
      It wasn't a very good picture, so she's all worried that hearts will
      be broken over Teh Sexay not being so sexay as she twirls.

      http://lameleg.faithweb.com/image10.htm

      Teh Sexay is the Asian girl with the red face and glasses, seen here
      trying desperately to escape before I could get a shot.

      I'll be trying to find a British woman to hide behind, if anyone
      needs me. <runs away>

      -Pat
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic