11102Re: [Yuricon] Welcome to all our new list members!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Jun 3, 2003
      In a message dated 6/1/2003 8:23:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, michinhisashi@... writes:

      > ahhhh ok..
      > *steps out of shadows* ^^()
      >
      > I'm new so I'll introduce myself breifly since it is the rule ne~ ^^
      > yamiko desu yoroshiku onegaiishimasuuuu ^__^/
      > I joined really recently to gear up for Yuricon ^^()
      > err umm my old fav couple was Haruka and michiru, 2nd WAS utena and anthy but right now my fav is from a US kinda novel called "the keeper cronicles" Diana & kris ^_^ ..wow mentioning a book I feel like a geek but it's the only novel I read these days..XD
      > my no 1 love is J-rock, visual kei, and gothic & lolita style, second is shoujo, yuri,and yaoi manga (but I dun like the hard stuff X__X)and I'm aspiring to be a manga-ka ^__^ ..-_- man this is hard!!
      > My first manga is a Yuri one that is still in the working....*beats page* But I do have something to show at the artist alley ^^
      > if ya want to know more about me or my art..
      > www.geocities.com/yamiko_michi
      > bwahaha blant self promotion XDD..SUMIMASEN~~ ^^()

      Welcome to the list Yamiko =^.^= Since you're an artist, you might want to sign up for our next manga compilation for Yuri Monogatari ;) We should be starting it later this year =^.^=

      Kun
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic