11080Re: [Yuricon] Re: Welcome to all our new list members!

  • Renee
    Jun 2, 2003
      Ditto on the Mako/Ami

      Steven Perez <stp@...> wrote:
      On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 pbarkow@... wrote:
      > On 1 Jun 2003 at 21:18, Amy Gordon wrote:
      >
      > > *g* Hey Dave! welcome to the list :D This place can get pretty crazy,
      > > though it's quieted down somewhat over the years ^_^ Mako/Mina?
      > > *fights you off with a stick* I'm an Ami/Mako fan ^_~ I'll try not to
      > > be hostile *lol*
      > >
      > Hmm, perhaps a new incarnation of the Otaku Wars! based on
      > different pairings of Senshi? ^_^

         Argh! Nooooooooo! *runs and hides* ;p

      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
      "Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, xtc, and alcohol"
        -Queens of the Stone Age, Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
      N.O.V.A - Northern Oregon/Vancouver Anime              stp@...

      Do you Yahoo!?