11069Re: [Yuricon] Welcome to all our new list members!

  • Michi Yamiko
    Jun 1, 2003
      ahhhh ok..
      *steps out of shadows* ^^()

      I'm new so I'll introduce myself breifly since it is the rule ne~ ^^
      yamiko desu yoroshiku onegaiishimasuuuu ^__^/
      I joined really recently to gear up for Yuricon ^^()
      err umm my old fav couple was Haruka and michiru, 2nd WAS utena and anthy but right now my fav is from a US kinda novel called "the keeper cronicles" Diana & kris ^_^ ..wow mentioning a book I feel like a geek but it's the only novel I read these days..XD
      my no 1 love is J-rock, visual kei, and gothic & lolita style, second is shoujo, yuri,and yaoi manga (but I dun like the hard stuff X__X)and I'm aspiring to be a manga-ka ^__^ ..-_- man this is hard!!
      My first manga is a Yuri one that is still in the working....*beats page* But I do have something to show at the artist alley ^^
      if ya want to know more about me or my art..
      www.geocities.com/yamiko_michi
      bwahaha blant self promotion XDD..SUMIMASEN~~ ^^()

      ++ yamiko ++