10746Re: [Yuricon] ...

  • Kathryn Williams
    May 1, 2003
      It took me a while to get use to profile sketches but once I did it wasn't
      to hard. As for drawing kissing on Profile that is even easier. Here are a
      couple of examples from my works that show how I go about it

      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/ShadowVol03/Shadowlanders3.02.13.html

      I usually only show the moment before the kiss so this is my only current
      example. I have a few more but they are not only just yet.

      All in all I found it best to work from photos and referance and don't worry
      to much about showing the lips touch, only concentrate on getting the mood
      across.

      Well I wish you luck.

      jaa ne

      Kat