10382RE: [Yuricon] Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

  • Eltink, Royi
    Apr 2, 2003
      > I want everybody to buy this series, to let the anime distros in this
      > country know that real art, real stories and real characters
      > *will* sell.

      Woohoo

      *does a little Steve-Ballmer lookalike dance*

      My favourite anime! (I even cried while watching this beauty)

      Awh man, I must buy this one.. *looks in wallet* urgh, I bought too many dvds this month (in one of my less clear moments I bought all the IMMSE dvds -_-;), maybe is this an nice opportunity to quite smoking. ;D

      Ro'
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic