10379Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

    Apr 2, 2003
      All I can say is that this is a Very Good Thing.

      Folks, save up your little burger-flipping dollars and buy this series when
      it's released on DVD. *Don't* make digital rips and spread 'em around...just
      fork out the cash and have big parties with people you like where you
      FINALLY convince them that anime is not entirely trash, because this series
      is in no way crap.

      I want everybody to buy this series, to let the anime distros in this
      country know that real art, real stories and real characters *will* sell.

      Unless you are a Neanderthal, or one of those people who constantly whines,
      "What's going on? I don't understand!" at movie theaters at the top of your
      lungs, you will like this series. If you are one of the above, or genuinely
      believe that yuri is about sex, then don't bother. :-)

      For the record, this is the ONLY series I have ever actively recommended to
      other people this vehemently. I mean, I think anyone who hasn't see One
      Piece is missing a wonderful thing, but if you want to live a life bereft of
      the joy of rubber pirates and sexy thieves and wonderful writing, that's
      you're choice. :-) *Don't* miss Haibane Renmei. That's an order. :-)