YUGO AMERICA

  • orionyugo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      we may finally after 16 years be able to buy the 1.3 million Yugo America parts
      inventory. to cover this, we need to sell engines, transmissions, a/c kits etc
      from the warehouse to lower shipping costs back to Texas.

      i am asking for commitments from the yugo groups about what they will buy. if
      you are interested in new engines, trans, or a/c kits, etc. please email me at
      yugo @ yugoparts.com.

      considering the number of yugo's left, some may question why i would make this
      huge. (13,000sq ft), commitment.

      i have been serving the fiat yugo community my whole life, and i do not base my
      descisions on wether an item sells, but on having all the parts in stock for
      these cars that can.

      the amount of pre sales on these parts will affect my decision wether to
      proceeed,

      Jay