new yugo parts

  • orionyugo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      Hi

      we just got in interior lights, reverse lamps and front parking lamps.

      we have finally found a company is Serbia that actually does what they say they are going to do after all these years.

      we will finally be able to get items that were impossibe lin the parts like fuel injection parts.

      why we are buying 100's of each item is beyond me, but i think the yugo parts business is picking up. and the longer you wait to buy items, the higher the euro goes.

      and we should be getting a huge yugo inventory soon, but then the people who have it have been promising this to us for months....

      we are also a fiat parts house in case you didn't know

      www.spiderroadser.com

      Jay