Going going.....

  • Matt Goguen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      Hey all
      OK so I Finally got out there to try and decide my plan of action with my Yugo (warm weather is a great motivator) Anyway I have come to the conclusion that I really can't do anything with this car. There are 2 big rot holes on each rear fender making the trunk see through. There is a rot hole starting under the drivers seat, the front end and the tires need all sorts of attention before it would could even attempt to be road legal again. With all that said I honestly don't see the car being feasible, so i called a junkyard and they are willing to give me 175 driven in terrible I know but it's a junkyard what can you expect. So before I do that (next week) I am offering it on here one last time for anything over that or equal to. so a whole Yugo new exhaust 5 speed trans, fiat x1/9 rims extra engine 2 extra 4 speed trannys sun roof in car and a plethora of parts 175+ so if interested let me know asap because if not I will have to put that fuel pump in and take her down to the undertaker probably Monday...... :( :(
      Matt