steering rack

  • Matt Goguen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      so i am looking to get a preferably new steering rack for my yugo and i probably should do both inner tie rods too since i think the reason the rack is loose is cuz those inner rubbr boots were totally torn. probably a dumb ? but how do i know it i need a new pinion too ir is that something that doesnt change, im not a steering guru... lol

      thanks

      matt