allignment

  • Matt Goguen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      ok so i had to put a new wheel bearing in and it rhew my alignment off. It seems impossible to get a good allignment with the new 5 speed sway bar, heck alot of places wont even touch the yugo. My ? is i need a new cv joint boot on the left side would taking the car appart to do that throw the allignment off again, should i try and do the boot first? also any tips for the guy doing the allignment to try and get it right? lol
      matt