How to guides etc

  • adrianvaudrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Guys
      I`ve always been an avid small fiat nut,but after browsing the
      internet i`ve come across modified yugo`s which look great,
      Now i know my way around fiat engines so thats not a problem but have
      no idea what parts to use for suspension/brakes/steering/interior etc
      on a yugo,
      Ther are pictures in your gallery which show upgraded parts but no
      link to manufacturer,
      Are there any links or How to guides for modifying these little cars
      or is it just a case of try it and see?
      Many thanks
      Adrian
    • james finfrock