NEW MEMEBER

  • mattygoogs84
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      hey all i have just joined this group and i am strting my new project
      car, a 1986 Yugo GV want to make it all sporty, just looking though,
      any tips?
      matt
    • JEFF FAHRINGER
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        Lower it, get some fiat/lancia/yugo alloy rims with wider tires on there.
        Search the web for performance oriented yugos and you should get some ideas.
        Jeff