Yugo in uk!

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      HI,just looking at some older messages and you were taking about
      importing yugos over to the uk! I have always had yugos manly raced
      them in the uk but the last few years I have had a pug 205 gti and
      fiat x19`s but now lost a lot of interst! so I am looking to start to
      get in to yugos again but would love to by a new one..... Are they
      coming back to europe? uk? would love to buy a new one can you/ any
      one help?! with thanks Jason