Yugo GV Plus (automatic) 16 K miles on Ebay Ohio

  • ieshouston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I hope somebody is interested in saving this from the crusher. It has
      less than 16 K miles and the guy is taking offers. Body seems to be in
      decent shape, as interior that is dirty, but complete. One of the few
      (less than 200 hundred imported?). Ebay seller refers problems with
      automatic tranny (transmission is Renault Alliance and Encore). Cr is
      in Ohio.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yugo-GV-Plus-PARTING-OUT-15946-Original-
      miles_W0QQitemZ260014839816QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6783QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrd
      Z1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting